Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

Troubled Nonexistent Heart

Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Shurelia Leblanc
    Race: Hollow

Troubled Nonexistent Heart Empty Troubled Nonexistent Heart

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:38 am

think --> Shurelia's thinking

I was swallowed inside the portal by the dimension swirl. Unpleasant feelings attacked my whole body. I feel sick... Then, I saw the hollow moving through a black hole far ahead. I quickly moved my body through this vacuum-like place into the hole.

I got out form a hole and found myself on a dark hallway with while blueish wall all over it. I looked around to find that hollow. *A loud crashing sound* I turned to the loud sound source and ran to it. It read 'Room 313'. I went through the door with ease and found the hollow. What is this place? There are some strange mechanical things and a bed.

Huh? The hollow was looking into something on the bed.... a child.. human child.. how the heck I know what human is?? Suddenly, I felt anger for the hollow for looking to that child. He wasn't aware of me and kept looking into the sleeping child. I swiftly jumped to his head and slitted his neck clean.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Troubled Nonexistent Heart Empty Re: Troubled Nonexistent Heart

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 am

Blood was spurting out from his neck staining the bed and the sleeping child. But after a moment, the blood and a lifeless hollow body were slowy disappeared. I was looking to the child, and suddenly my body forced me to 'feed' on him. No! I won't eat him! I was using all my will to reject my body. I didn't know why I was so furious at my own body. Still.. I kept looking at him and began drooling.

"Mom?" A innocent voices was let out of the tiny mouth of him. Then, he looked into my eyes. I expected him to be afraid of me right now, but unexpectedly, he said something surprising, "Are you an angel?" He tilted his head a bit when he asked that. "But, my mom told me the angel has a pair of beautiful wings and a pretty person like my mom." I felt very strange... what is this... sadness? The boy brought his bandaged hand to touch my face. "Mr. Angel, do you know where my parents are?" His bandaged face looking at me. I didn't know what I had to answer, so I just nodded. "Please can you bring me to my parents?" A tear was formed out on his eyes. An urge to eat suddenly came to my head without the help of my body. I saw a delicious pinkish aura all over him. He closed his eyes and waiting for me to devour him. My claw was ready to scratch his small and petite body. My mouth was drooling too much. Finally, I gave up to my urge...

The child was no more... The human soul was very very delicious. I can get addicted to it. Suddenly I felt something wet on my eyes. A tear fell from my eyes followed by many tears. I'm crying? Why? My head began to be cloudy.. then, I saw a vision...

I saw a man in white uniform, "A very unfortunate accident befell the child and his family, her parents died leaving their child struggling alone to live." Then I was brought to a very dark place and placed on a bed. The man inserted kind of small hose to both of my arm and my nose. Then the vision ended.

A guilt and remorse feeling haunted my head. Why am I regretting? It's like there was an unknown force who controlled my emotion. I was still crying soundly, I tried to stop it, but it's useless. Suddenly, my reiatsu spiked very sharply alerting those who have reiatsu sensing ability.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm

I suppressed my reiatsu immediately after letting out so much. My emotion was stabilized again. My crying stopped, only leaving a wet stains on my face. I stretched myself and took a deep breath. Well, that was strange.

I looked around and remembered something about his place. Is this what they called hospital? I walked to the window on the side wall. A dark sky with a beautiful moon, it's very different from the place I was stranded on. *a sound of door being opened* I turned around and saw a female human in white uniform. She's fair skinned with a shoulder-range dark hair. She seemed shocked seeing the empty bed and ran outside. I chased her to a dark hallway of a hospital. I kicked her legs on the knee and she fell off.

Letting out an 'eeep' she tried to get up, but I held her head with my front legs and looked into her eyes. She din't see me at all, I was invisible to her naked eyes. Soon, she began to look into my eyes and letting a scream- That's it! I slitted her throat clean and red blood gushed out. She coughed blood, I smelt a very delicious sensation. Itadakimas! I began digging in her soft meat.
    Zeons
    Zeons
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet

Post by Zeons Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Finished devouring the female human, I got a vision again.

I was looking into a dark haired male human and he said something, "Do you free tomorrow night sweetheart?" I said something automatically to him, "Yes, I'm free tomorrow!" I said it with happy expression. I felt disgusted talking to a human, but I wasn't in control of this body until... I realized I was in the body of a female human I just devoured. The male human smiled to me, "All right then, see you tomorrow sweetheart, don't forget the usual place!" I waved to the leaving human and saw something like a box or something on his hand... A jewelry box? He's going to propose me tomorrow..

The vision ended... I felt my tears were threaten to be let out again. I suppressed it and emptied my mind. I felt so troubled... human soul was making me seeing a vision. A vision from the past... I cursed myself for not realizing this sooner. Human soul made my emotion unstable and that's an unpleasant experience.

I walked back to the hospital room I was in. Kept looking into the beautiful and shining moon. I moved pass through the window... flying into he sky being mesmerized by the beauty of the night sky of Karakura Town. I left hospital building shortly after.

N.B.

Continued to A Tempered Heart at Tsubakidai Park

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content