Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

The Minor Injuries Unit

Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet
    Character name: Larentia Iesada
    Race: Shinigami

The Minor Injuries Unit Empty The Minor Injuries Unit

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Still a bit sleepy, Larentia made her way towards the hospital, a large building with a green roof. It was only one floor on purpose, she remembered. It wasn't really easy to transport someone with serious injuries to a second floor. However, she wasn't going to be working with serious injuries. Not that she trusted herself with heavier injuries. Larentia had little experience with actual patients.

But today, instead of the usual floor sweeping, she was assigned to serve in the MIU. Luckily if I made a mistake there, it won't be that bad.. She sighed and increased her pace. If she got to work faster, she would get better and make less mistakes.

She nodded to the receptionist and made her way to the unit. It was located in the front of the hospital, so that people would be treated swiftly. That way they would have more time left for those with more serious injuries. She looked around and wasn't sure who she had to talk to. After waiting a few minutes and looking helpless, a fairly young man walked up to her.

"Uhm.. Iesada.. Right?" He asked while looking on a chart.
    "Yes, sir. I am Iesada, sir." She replied, hearing her voice shake a little. Stop being to nervous...
    "Ok, ok.. Good." The man said, while he still kept his eyes on the chart.
    "Well then, lets get started. I'll give you tips, but you know the basics, I hope. Let's hope you won't screw up, OK?" He said and walked away, to one of the beds with Larentia in his shadow.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

The Minor Injuries Unit Empty Re: The Minor Injuries Unit

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm

The first person was a small shinigami, she wasn't sure in which division he belonged. Not that it matted, everyone who would come here would get healed. He had a nasty gash above his eye. The man who had brought here look at her and then back to the patient.

"Well? What needs to happen with this patient?" He asked and looked at his chart again. It wasn't a hard question, but Larentia wanted to make a good first impression. "First the wound will have to be rinsed and then sutured." She answered, hoping she could get to work soon.

"Good. They instructed you well." He said while writing something down on his clipboard. "Now, go do what you just said. Fix the poor guy."
    Larentia nodded and walked closer the wounded person. She explained to him what she was going to do and he nodded in agreement. Carefully she moved some of his hair away, so she could get a closer look at the wound.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Luckily, there weren't any big pieces of dirt in the wound. But she would still have to clean it properly, to decrease the chance of infection. There was a small cabinet near and Larentia suspected that she could find the needed equipment there. "Sir, could you please hold your hair out of the wound for a minute?" She asked and while the guy did as she asked, she walked away to the cabinet.

After she found a small bottle with saline solution and syringe she walked back to him. "This may hurt a bit, but it will help you." She told him and got to work. She carefully dripped some of the solution in his wounds, while holding his head up. Then she washed what was left of it out with a bit of water.

"Okay, now I just need it to close it up and then you're good to go." She smiled while she readjusted the gloves on her hands. Larentia had only sutured dummy's before, but she hoped it would go well on a normal person too. She took a deep breath and she started the incarnation.

"The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me." Suturing the wound took longer then it did on the dummy, but mostly because she didn't want to make any mistakes. After a few minutes the wound was closed, but to be sure she placed a small band-aid on the wound.

"Okay, you're good to go now, sir." She told him and made a small bow. "If you're in need of more medical attention, please do not hesitate to return."
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 pm

"Good, you're new and still a bit green. But for a newbie, you're doing al-right." The man said, while writing something on his clipboard. "Now follow me to the next patient." He told her, and started to move to the next room.

The next patient was a young student. She cried while she clenched her arm against her chest. It was obviously burned, albeit not seriously. But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.. Larentia swallowed while she thought of the pain, knowing what it felt like.

The man didn't ask her any questions, so Larentia got to work immediately. She wanted to do something about the pain first, so the girl would stop crying. She mumbled the incarnation to herself and slowly moves her green-glowing hands above the red parts of the arm.

A few minutes later the girl ceased her crying and Larentia smiled her her. "That's better right?" The girl nodded and Larentia begain to prepare for the next chiyudo.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 pm

"Starvation of warmth, deep embrace. Spill across the flames and flow in the sky. Chiyudo #8, Soft Breath." She took a deep breath and moved her hands over the arm again. Trying to take out the heat, so the wound would be less painful.

Her arm would still need some ointment and a bandage, her chiyudo wasn't strong enough to cure it all at once. Yet. She thought, and smiled to herself. She walked over the cabinet and took out the necessary supplies.

"You need to change the bandage everyday and apply new ointment when you do so." She told the girl, while applying the ointment to the red parts of the arm. Making sure it was thick, so when the chiyudo stopped working, it would help cooling the wound. Then she swiftly bandaged the arm, and nodded to the girl.

"You can pick up some bandages by the desk in the front, along with the ointment." She made a bow, "If you are ever in need of medical attention again, please do not hesitate to return.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm

"Incase you are wondering, and you probably are," The man started, while he made his way to a different room. "My name happens to be Tanaka Minoru, incase you need to bother me afterwards." He added. How can he keep walking straight, while looking at that clipboard...? Larentia wondered, while she followed him into the next room. I'm sure I would've walked in to walls a dozen times already.

"Good, now here is the next person for you to mutilate." Minoru said and pointed with the back of his pen at her new patient. A scary tall muscular men, who obviously belonged to the eleventh division. The smirk on his face, while the blood streamed from a large gash on his arm was unsettling and sent shivers down Larentia's spine.

She wasn't unfamiliar with the bullying of the eleventh division, she knew what is was like. She used to have cleaning duty and most of it consisted of cleaning up the elevenths mess, right after they saw you clean something. But I don't want to help him...

"C'mon girly, I won't bite." The man grinned, showing his bad teeth. Trying to keep calm, Larentia looked at Minoru. Not that it helped, all of his attention was focused on the papers. She took a moment to gather some courage and finally walked over to him. Ignoring his remarks, she decided it would be the best to use some anaesthetics. He may not act like he was in pain, but a gash like that should hurt. Lots.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 pm

She tried to calmly say the incarnation of Numbing Touch, but couldn't help but stutter a little. She caught herself hoping it would cause the chiyudo to work to a lesser extent. But the man didn't show any sign, or maybe he just didn't care.

After making sure the man wouldn't feel anything, much to her dismay, she continues with the treatment. From the reiatsu that the wound emitted, it was caused by a hollow. "This is going to take a while, sir." She told him, and went to get herself a chair. She never liked using Current, even if it was on a dummy. She would lose the track of the time passed and it would tire her out.

The man smiled at her, a very disturbing smile. "Can't get enough of me, can't ya?" She tried to ignore the comment, but she could feel a blush coming up. After putting down the chair and taking place in it, she began the incarnation. "Remnants of the past, be banished from the present. Thy presence is not desired. Chiyudo #12, Current."

She wasn't sure how much time passed, but she remembered Minoru leaving at one point, coming back and leaving once more. When she finished the kido, he just returned to the room. Her patient had fallen as sleep. But she wasn't done yet, the wound still had to be sutured and then bandaged.

Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Larentia wasn't sure if she would be able to suture the wound in one go. I could try mending it first... She thought. The wound was to large to cure by mending alone, but if she could suture the rest up, it would be fine. Right? She looked over her shoulder, at Minoru. He didn't look at her nor the patient and the bored look on his face didn't encourge her to ask anything.

Well... If I mutilate you I don't think many people will care... Larentia thought while looking at scary man. The scars showed that he was a fighter that didn't care much about his injuries. But I guess I will... When you break all my limbs. She swallowed and got to work.

"Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon. Chiyudo #2, Mend." The edges of the wounds crept slowly together, but didn't touch. After about ten minutes she stopped, noticing the wound wouldn't close any further. So far, everything was happening like she planned. Now she just had to close the wound.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:03 pm

The man moved around while he was still half a sleep. Larentia figured Numbing Touch would slowly stop working. Hopefully it'll work just a bit longer... She really preferred to work without remarks, but members from the Eleventh quite liked them. "Stop wasting time. We don't got all day." Minoru said from behind her and she heard him scribbling something on his clipboard.

She nodded and added a quick Yes-sir. "The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me."
    The blue threads on her fingers felt familiar, looking at them for a few moments.

The suturing went quicker then it did last time, probably due the fact that she didn't really care about this patient. Not that he would mind a new scar either. She admired her work a few moments, before she turned to Minoru. "I think I'm done now."

He nodded and looked up from his clipboard. For the first time today, she got a clear look on his face. "I think you better take sometime of now. You're getting shakey." She bowed, "If you say so, sir. I'll be taking my leave then."
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Before she entered the hospital, Larentia had to fix up her own arm first. No one would believe a bleeding doctor... It's a shame I don't have time to change. She sighed when she moved up the sleeve of her uniform. If she would have seen this wound a few years ago, the contents of her stomach would now be splattered over the pavement.

But working in the Fourth division had some perks. Apart from being able to enter almost every room, as long as you where carrying a broom. It also made people quite resistant to open wounds and the insides of others.

The cut wasn't neat and her chiyudo alone wouldn't be enough. With her other sleeve she wiped away some of the blood and dirt around the wound. She needed to find some water, to rinse the wound a bit.

After a few minutes of walking around and strategicly avoiding others, Larentia found a small pond. Quickly she shunpo'd toward it and carefully placed her arm in the water. Carefully she washed her wound, trying not to hurt herself too much.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 pm

After all of the visible dirt was washed away, she continued her treatment. "Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon. Chiyudo #2, Mend." She mumbled and wondered why she hadn't used Numbing touch on herself.

A few minutes later, the wound was a bit smaller. She just needed to suture it up and maybe a bandage. Larentia wasn't too sure how to explain the ripped sleeve, but the patients probably didn't notice. Minoru would probably say something snarky, but leave her alone afterwards.

"The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me." The remaining wound was much neater but it still took sometime to suture. After about then minutes the wound was closed, but she would still need a bandage.

"Seeking the hidden, impeding the flow." Larentia started on the incarnation. "Verdant follows itself, North rises below the West. Chiyudo #15, Pressure Bandage." The bandage was finished a lot quicker then usual, mostly because she wasn't actually bleeding. She would need to replace it with a real one soon enough but this one would work for now.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

When she entered the building, Larentia went to the desk first. After some small take, the receptionist handed her a list of some people in need of treatment. First off she went to another student that had burnt himself during class.

He wasn't very helpful, but Larentia eventually got him to show her his arm. The burn was tiny and she wondered why he came here anyway. Most guys would just suck it up and pretend to be tough... But it didn't really matter, he was here so he would get treated.

"Starvation of warmth, deep embrace. Spill across the flames and flow in the sky. Chiyudo #8, Soft Breath." After most of the heat was gone from the wound, she stopped and nodded to the boy. "It should be fine now, you can get some ointment for it, but it can heal by it self." She told him, before leaving the room and moving on to the next patient.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 am

After a few more patients, Larentia decided that a break would be appropriate. Helping others with bleeding wounds and fraction would make people quite hungry. She could hear her stomach rumbling and she was pretty certain her previous patient did too.

Did he think I was going to eat him? Larentia thought when she remembered his face and let out a sigh. She wasn't exactly hungry for human flesh and she doubted she would ever be. But some beans on the other hand...

She headed for the cafeteria and sat down with some of her co-workers. She made some small talk, to pass the time while she ate. Larentia remembered some of them from the academy, but most where already older. Not many people went to the Fourth division and even more of them where forced to serve here. But after sometime most of them turned around and were just happy they got in to a division anyway.

After her lunch, she shunpo'd back to the entrance of the hospital to retrieve her charts. However after a small discussion with the recptionist, she heard that her schedule had been cleared. Not that Larentia was done with training her abilities. She sighed and left for the training area. Maybe if I get better I would get more work...
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 am

After a short night's sleep, Larentia returned to the hospital. She felt more confident about her abilities and was ready to try it out of some others. The receptionist greeted her when she entered the building, and handed a chart with some patients. "I'd start with this one, if I where you." The woman said while pointing at a name on her chart.

"Okay, I'll go there first then, ma'am." She answered and smiled, before shunpoing to her patient. Her patient grasped his stomache and the whole room smelled like vomit. Trying not to be bothered by it, she walked over to her patient. You smelled worse things in the sewer Laren...

The symptoms that where written on the chart made it pretty clear this guy was bitten by a snake. It wasn't very severe, for now, but if it wouldn't get treated soon it would get much worse. "Lay down please, I'll help you get rid of the pain." She told him and waited until he did. "Chiyudo #1, Numbing Touch." She started and placed her hands on his abdomen.

She wondered for a bit how someone got bit there anyway, but she decided not to ask. He probably couldn't answer me anyway.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 am

The poison had to be extracted and after the patient let out a sigh in relief, she started on the kido. Thank the gods I practiced this. "White honor, red blood, black corruption. Open your hara and show us the purity. Chiyudo #47 Black Gut." She said with a calm voice. Then she pushed the orb in his belly.

There wasn't a lot of poison, but it was hard to track it all down. He's been walking around with this for a while... It would've been better if he had come to the hospital immediately, but most people walked around with injuries.

An hour or two later, she removed the last bits of poison and removed the orb from him. Her patient had fallen asleep and Larentia decided to let him be. She closed the door and went to the next patient, only to burst out laughing.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm

She still snickered when she left the room and it didn't stop for a few minutes. When a patient walked past her, she tried to bury her face in the clipboard. Not that it helped, the girl still looked like she was a weirdo. Some people really know how to injure themselves...

A few minutes later, she shunpo'd to anther patient. Just a girl who got herself injured during practice. They should really be more careful with kido... She sighed and started on the incarnation.

"Starvation of warmth, deep embrace. Spill across the flames and flow in the sky." She continued, students got themselves burnt alot. At least student still appreciate our healing. "Chiyudo #8, Soft Breath." She smiled at the girl when she finished treating the wound.

Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Larentia went to get some ointment for the burns that remained, kido could help them heal quicker, but it was hard to heal thing immediately. When she returned, she swiftly applied it to the burnt area and told the girl how she could do it herself and where she could get the necessary stuff. The girl nodded.

"I'll put on a bandage now, but you will need to replace it with a real one soon." She said and concentrated her reiatsu for a kido. "Seeking the hidden, impeding the flow. Verdant follows itself, North rises below the West. Chiyudo #15, Pressure Bandage." She made a bandage around the arm of the girl and smiled calmly at her.

"Someone else will come to replace your bandage later, but I need to move on now." She made a small bow, before she left the room. All of the patient asigned to her up to now had been healed. So I guess it's time for some luch~ She thought and smiled once more, before shunpoing towards the cafeteria.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am

She said her goodbyes to her co-workers, before going to the desk again. The woman whom usually sat there had been replaced, probably taking a break or so. But the new man handed her a chart and told her where to go next.

Larentia nodded at some people in the hall way and entered a small room. Her patient was a tall shinigami, with cuts on his chest.. She could feel the reiatsu coming from them, making it pretty clear he had been in a fight, with a hollow.

She calmly explained to him what she needed to do. The man grunted in response and she got to work. "Chiyudo #1, Numbing Touch." She finished the first incarnation, and sedated the area around the wounds.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 am

But before she could fix any of the wounds, the alien reiatsu had to be removed from his body. Otherwise any attempts would be useless. No one had died yet on her table and she was going to try as hard to keep it that way. "Remnants of the past, be banished from the present. Thy presence is not desired. Chiyudo #12, Current."

The shinigami wasn't as strong as he looked, judging from his own powers, she figured that he had only recently graduated form the academy. It only took about an hour, before the reiatsu of the hollow vanished. But now, she had to turn to the real wounds.

Most of the wounds didn't bleed much, but the bigger ones had to be sutured before she could begin healing them, so more blood-loss would be prevented. "The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me."

Using the threads to close the wound, she quickly finished the suturing. There where a few others, but they weren't bleeding nearly as much. Larentia was sure she could fix him up before he lost too much blood.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 am

"Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon. Chiyudo #2, Mend." With her hands glowing faintly green, she carefully moved them over the sutured wounds, until the flesh had grown back together. She smiled to her work and dispelled the no longer needed sutures.

But other wounds did, so she gathered reiatsu for another suturing. "The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me." The other wounds where smaller and took less time to suture.

Larentia wondered for a bit how he got so much injuries from a fight with a hollow. Or maybe he fought multiple... But if he was new at this, like she suspected, that might be a bit of a long shot. She sighed while looking at the other wounds and caught her self wondering what it would feel like, purifying the soul of a hollow.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am

But you know it'll never happen. Just do your job and let them do theirs. She sighed, but started the incarnation. "Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon. Chiyudo #2, Mend."

The wound closed itself under her touch and she waited a bit before dispelling it. Then she dispelled the sutures, since there was no longer a use for them. She repressed a yawn, while she pressed the edges of a third wound together.

"The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me." This wound was slightly bigger then the one before this, but it still took a bit longer. She could notice herself getting tired and it showed in her work.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:22 pm

"Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon." Larentia started, while placing her hand on top of the wound she just sutured. "Chiyudo #2, Mend."

After about fifteen minutes, this wound was finally closed and Larentia let out a sigh. Healing, just like any kido, made people tired if they used it too much. And she was pretty sure she was close to her limit.

Just finish the last of his wounds... Then you can take a nap and maybe something to eat.
    Sometimes she found herself annoying, but Larentia knew she couldn't just leave him here. If other people had time, they would've send them. Only small cuts remained and she hoped she could cure most of them in one go.
    Lampenkap
    Lampenkap
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet

Post by Lampenkap Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 pm

"Break apart and return, turn and overcome. Unity from division before the sickle moon. Chiyudo #2, Mend." She mumbled, her hands where starting to get shaky again. If anything she was glad it didn't happen while suturing.

I'm sure he wouldn't have like that... She thought while closing most of the smaller wounds. She didn't even like thinking about what would happen if she maimed some one. It'll be gruesome.. She thought, shuddering.

It took about an hour before all of the tiny cuts had been closed up and she could leave. The man had fallen asleep, like most patients did. Larentia made sure someone would check on him regularly. Waving good bye to some coworkes, she left the hospital.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 am