Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

2 posters

rehabilitation team

Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

rehabilitation team Empty rehabilitation team

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"Ryusei, the leader of the search party tells his men to surround the park as a group of hollows are trapped in the middle and i tell my men to kill the hollows but as soon as they run they are immediately disposed of by a strong hollow who's spiritual pressure is higher than the rest of them"

"seeing all my men fall i grab my zanpaktou from my side and unsheath it shunpoing towards one of the hollows cutting it down the middle while landing on the ground is trapped by three hollows but uses bakudo 1 sai on all of them binding there arm's to there backs as i shunpo out of the way"

"while shunpoing i am bombarded by a hollow as i get in a zanpaktou vs claw fight with it continously striking towards each other but falling short not being able to hit each other i shunpo behind it my zanpaktou flying down towards it before i make contact it raises its head and fires a cero point blank"
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Vicious Nakamura
    Race: Shinigami

rehabilitation team Empty Re: rehabilitation team

Post by Bebop Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm

The second search team enters as soon as the battle between ryusei and the higher hollow start. Vicious who was in the second search team shunpo's infront of Ryusei as soon as his cero began to charge. Vicious places his hand on his zanpakuto and casts Bakudo#39: Enkosen Blocking the cero. "Are you alright ryusei?"

Vicious shortly after blocking the cero stumbles backwards and turns around to the weaker hollows. " ill leave this one to you ill be back to help after im through." Vicious then begins to charge his reiatsu then shunpo's with his squad to attack the hollows. One by one they cut the hollows down as a team and have no trouble defeating the smaller ones, soon as they defeated the hollows a garganta opened releasing more smaller hollows.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

rehabilitation team Empty rehabilitation team

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Yea yea i got it "shunpo's past the hollow and then shunpo's past it slicing its mask i walk over to it seeing it evaporate after its purification is over and see's the other hollow's then shunpo's again close to the garganta"

"see's all the hollows and fires a abnormally large hado four byakurai towards all of them going right through then orders the entire second unit to use their reiatsu to seal the garganta by forcing a blast into it"

ok now we can relax and have a drink once we seal it that is "fires my own blast of reiatsu towards it into the center of it" we got to hurry up i don't wanna work all day or do i? thats the ultimate question hhhmm i don't know and i don't care.
    Bebop
    Bebop
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Character sheet
    Character name: Vicious Nakamura
    Race: Shinigami

Post by Bebop Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Soon after the search squads finish defeating the hollows and gather towards the garganta something catches vicious's eye. Vicious starts walking towards the object forming in the ground. As he gets closer it seems to be a small hollow regenerating from the top down "Okay who didnt finish this one?"

Vicious then unsheaths his sword and slashes at the mask midway causing the hollow to dispurse. Vicious then shunpo's to the garganta and starts to focus his reiatsu to close it. " I hate missions why cant we just go to the human worlds and relax for once?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am