Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

2 posters

fighting style

SammieRS
    SammieRS
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

fighting style Empty fighting style

Post by SammieRS Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm

i have a suggestion in the other rpg i used a actual fighting style called the hedgehog style i was thinking could we all have a special style of fighting that we can all use that doesn't count towards are abilities also one of my abilities in role play sparring in the rpg was i had a bankai stage two would it be possible to incorporate that ability into the forum? please consider
    Dharkeon
    Dharkeon
    RP Super Moderator
    RP Super Moderator

Character sheet
    Character name: Kuimera Hakar
    Race: Hollow

fighting style Empty Re: fighting style

Post by Dharkeon Fri May 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Let me see if I got this right, apologies in advance if I failed to understand the point;

You are proposing that every Roleplaying-Character would have a specific fighting style?
    example: I use Monkey style! I jump allot when attacking!

Cheers.

SammieRS
    SammieRS
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by SammieRS Mon May 09, 2011 5:47 pm

or you could make up your own cause i call mine the hedgehog style which involves moving at speeds up to Mach 10 only when i'm in bankai stage two of course there are limitations of my spiritual body so i can only move so fast and pushing my body to it's natural limits has a sort of an eight gates effect were my muscles tear and a recuperation stage is necessary you could have it where every one must have a down side to using their fighting style like damage to one part of the body or a shortcoming in another area like me where i can move at incredible speeds my kido suffers and so on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:25 pm