Bleach-RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Welcome to the official forum of Bleach-RPG!

+28
Agentaaa
Tenshii
Ashta
Vanque
Verne
Chisame
TykiMikk
Fenris
Kovacs
aldriN
Orosan~
Cainitech
Goku
Saksuka
DarkShadow
Jenova
Rukia_Kuchiki
beauhobbs
Ajiro
LuluViBritannia
mik0y
o__________________o
Oathkeeper
Kratos
HollowKaji
Itachi
Shinetsu_Kisaragi
Unika
32 posters

Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator

Unika
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator Empty Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator

Post by Unika Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 pm

We’re all aware that recently the mods/S mod and admin staff on BRPG have stepped down from their positions and responsibilities.

The reason for them doing so, is bcz Terriator has failed to do anything to fix the bugs on BRPG, making their jobs very difficult.

In the few days that BRPG has been without the mods or admin staff to control peeps on the game, the site is being endlessly trolled, spammed and abused often with sexual references in both Hollow and Shini socials and even in pms to some players.

Terriator failed to listen to his BRPG staff, so now it’s up to us, as the players, to try to get him to sort out the bugs and ultimately restore some order to the site.

If you agree and would like Terriator to know how you feel, simply add your BRPG in-game name to this thread. Closing date by which your name can be added to this petition is Sunday 20th March 2011.

Please let your friends on BRPG know about this, as the more peeps that sign, the more power our petition may hold.
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Shinetsu_Kisaragi
    Forum Rookie
    Forum Rookie

Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator Empty yo

Post by Shinetsu_Kisaragi Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 pm

I agree with my bud unika if he would listen to reason then we may be able to make it easier on all of us hopefully he will listen if he does then will be good for all of us
    Itachi
    Itachi
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator Empty Re: Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator

Post by Itachi Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 am

Terr can find new mods and stuff... I don't care about the game, but Itachi will sign. *Signs Itachi everywhere*
    HollowKaji
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator Empty Re: Hollows & Shinigami Unite... Petition To Terriator

Post by HollowKaji Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 am

*Signs!!!!!!*
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Kratos Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 am

I dont really care but sure Very Happy
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Signing, naturally, although I believe the dethroning of the staff is like clipping the wings of an already lame bird- i.e., making it all the worse.
    If Terriator finally listens to appeals about how we do care about Bleach-Rpg, even in his absence, and then returns to find a news message about how all of the moderators and admins are gone and sees Socialize and how people are taking advantage of the lack of enforcement to rules, he will be reassured that it's an entirely lost cause.

It certainly sends a nasty message to him if even the administration has lost enough hope to step down and not leave a second 'generation' of people to manage the site, no matter how many bugs or flaws there are.
    o__________________o
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by o__________________o Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

-writes o_________________o everywhere-

mik0y
    mik0y
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by mik0y Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 pm

*signed*

i hope terr will listen to our favor
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Kratos Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 pm

It will be easier for him to delete this game lol
    Unika
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Unika Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm

@ Oathkeeper - the reason the mods/admin disbanded was as a final resort in the hope of getting Terriator's attention to do something to improve the site, not bcz they have lost hope. If they left other peeps in charge, the bugs would still not be resolved, it would just mean other peeps would have to deal with them and it would continue.

The players are unaware of the job that the mods/admin do, free of charge and in their own time, to stop peeps from spamming, trolling and generally abusing the site. If Terriator fixed many of the bugs it would make things easier to control order on the site.

I know some players are taking advantage of the lack of order in social and in game, but most of the disruption is being caused by the Anti group and not the players themselves.

@ Kratos - I'm sure the bugs aren't -that- major that it would warrant deleting the game.
    LuluViBritannia
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by LuluViBritannia Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 pm

-Signs LuluViBritannia everywhere-
    o_o
    I'm addicted Dx
    -Signs Tachi's Princess everywhere too-
    Ajiro
    Ajiro
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Character sheet
    Character name: Ajiro Minamoto
    Race: Shinigami

Post by Ajiro Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Sigh m up *yawns*
    Ichiru
    beauhobbs
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by beauhobbs Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 pm

* signs name *
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Forum Regular
    Forum Regular

Character sheet
    Character name: Mizashi Kuchiki

Post by Rukia_Kuchiki Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

*Signs Rukia_Kuchiki*
    Jenova
    Jenova
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Character name: Genesis Jenova
    Race: Hollow

Post by Jenova Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:03 pm

I'll join in on this as well.

The reason staff stepped down is indeed show Terr the results of him not being active at all. I've tried lots of things to get his attention, for the sake of Bleach-RPG, but none of them truely worked.

I'll be honest with all of you. I've spammed his mails numerous times on a daily base, and in those months of spamming, i've only received 2 replies from him. One time, he actually fixed a little thing. The other, he just gave an excuse as to why he's not around to fix things, and a hollow promise to fix BRPG "when he has time".

Even though I don't hold too much hope in this succeeding, I do wish to participate in this petition.

Also, As said before, if Terriator updates it again, I'll return as an admin. And I'm still around on BRPG, be it as a normal user now. What i've also noticed, is that with this strike, I can quite easily sort out the good people, from the bad ones. This would mean in the future, the mods from the banned people. Even in times of no staff, there are people watching and passively enforcing the rules, just so you know.
    DarkShadow
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by DarkShadow Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Not that it'll make much of a difference, but I'm sick and tired of the spamming and trolling and the sheer disrespect for the rules, even by the former mod x_shakedown. So yes I will sign this too.

*Signs DarkShadow*
    Saksuka
    Saksuka
    Forum Activist
    Forum Activist

Post by Saksuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 am

eh... I don't think...

okay fine, I'll sign this >.>
    and if something new comes up, perhaps ill return 2
    I don't think it'll happen, but ill be rooting o.o^

and ill stop trolling/provoking antigroup >.>
    Goku
    Goku
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Goku Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 am

- Signs Goku -
    Cainitech
    Cainitech
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Cainitech Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 am

Im IN!!!!
    o offer my helpful hand, as coder, moderator, tester, user, well
    !!!
    Orosan~
    Orosan~
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name: Guzel Kadin

Post by Orosan~ Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 am

~Signes oreos everywhere xD~
    this better work o3o
    aldriN
    aldriN
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by aldriN Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 pm

aldriN *signs* done Very Happy
    Kovacs
    Kovacs
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Kovacs Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 pm

lol like this will do anything. but anyway

-signs Kovacs-
    Unika
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Character sheet
    Character name:
    Race:

Post by Unika Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Thank you to everyone who's signed up.
    As they say 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'... this is at least worth a shot.

I understand that there maybe a few peeps, who either can't or maybe don't want to register at this forum, but you still want to sign the petition...

If you happen to be one of these peeps, please feel free to pm me in game and request that I add your name to the petition for you.

And please tell your friends and other players that this petition exists and for them to sign up too.

Thank you for your support.
    Fenris
    Fenris
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by Fenris Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 pm

___ ___ ' ___ ___
    | | |\ | |--| | |
    |- |-- | \ | |__| | |__
    | | | \ | |\ | |
    | |___ | \| | \ | __|

This is as close as I could get to an autograph
    TykiMikk
    TykiMikk
    Forum Greenhorn
    Forum Greenhorn

Post by TykiMikk Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm

signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am